Hrithik Roshan: I am a slave to my vision



Everyone's nostalgic about their first pay and so is our hot hunk Hrithik Roshan.
The reticent Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who usually keeps his personal life under wraps and rarely talks about his childhood, lately revealed all about his growing years and his mad fetish for cars and bikes.

Cherishing his childhood memories Hrithik says, "My first stint in front of camera was for the film called AAP KE DEEWANE for which I received 500 bucks for the one shot. There was a market in Juhu called Sarkari Bhandar in which we used to get these toy cars. So I went there and bought 10 hot wheels cars. My first ever earned money was to buy the Hot Wheels Toy cars. I was about 7-8 years old. I remember playing with those cars and the challenges I used to put against those cars playing on the furniture of my mother's bedroom, I used to create mountains out of the blankets and make the cars jump higher and faster. Somewhere that experience taught me a lot and seeped into my life as an actor."

That Hrithik is a go-getter; headstrong person is we all know. But what we don't is how the actor manages to do everything so gracefully. Well here's the funda of Hrithik's success which the actor discloses himself.

"I am a slave to my vision. If I can see something that I can do then I have to do it myself. And if I can see I also know I can do, I can achieve,' says the confident actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;